to that end, i have finally engaged with social media, https://www.facebook.com/stewart.gaskin.1
and https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ6UlnGwAuFBsHpQLta2URA
below are the videos i posted these past few days...
this was my first. i just liked the idea of showing a block of wood morphing into a beautiful box. this box is for my aunt who will be collecting in person this saturday :)
I plan to make boxes for certain times of year, for example, below is a heart shaped box i finished today. (its design needs a few tweaks but looks nice)
the format i plan to do for a time is to make a video like this, kind of like a product display. and then follow up with a build video, kind of a step by step how to. we shall see. example below...
If you are interested, feel free to subscribe to my youtube channel and follow me here on blogger. i will update throughout the year. i plan to comment on things pertaining to my builds that i dont get to mention in the videos, so check back when i load a new video.
I really like your videos and how you put things together. I am an right-leg amputee and in a wheelchair. I understand limitations but don't let them stop me from woodworking either. I will be waiting for more stuff from you. God Bless, and Thank you
ReplyDelete